my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod opening for Ronnie James DIO!!! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Voivod opening for Ronnie James DIO!!!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 27, 2002 18:13     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't remeber the last time I even looked at yuri-is-god.com. Maybe Blacky told the 'boyz' about how much BETTER voivodfan.com is and Away will get in touch with Warcorpse to make this site "the official" place.

Whatever happens, this is where I'm leaving 'my thoughts' because there is no big brother to 'edit' me or 'suspend' me for how I feel.

3 cheers for Warcorpse the cool mutha to run a forum!!!

|  IP: Logged
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 28, 2002 03:49     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
3 cheers for Warcorpse the cool mutha to run a forum!!!

Man I'll back you up Shroeder.
Warcorpse really keeps the shit happening. Send him tabs or pix or whatever and they are posted within a few days. This site seems to be updated on a daily basis...
The guy sure knows HOW SOON IS SOON!

Thank you 'Corpse!

(This was the official unofficial thank you from the Outcast).

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted June 28, 2002 17:56     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell yea! It took me a while to find all
of ya'll, but I did (with a little help from
Mezcal). I was terribly disappointed
when this group disappeared from Yuri's
and I was just as relieved when I caught
up. I've really enjoyed hanging with
you folks the last year or so (I didn't
post til George Jones came up in the
conversation).

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted July 04, 2002 02:28     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After perusing this site many times because of the cool articles from the olde Voivod past, I decided to go ahead and hover here("register) on a regular basis since many of the Iron Gang veterans come here(hello Gen X-D!Noitall!Schroeder!..etc). There's really nothing going on as far as stimulating threads on the other site, although I check from time to time.
Anyways, Voivod will be opening both shows on 4th/5th juillet in QC for Dio so I hope someone records both shows-give us Voivod-deprived Americans some concert reviews...okay chaosmongers I'm done for now and please feel free to respond to this thread...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 04, 2002 06:07     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WELCOME neutronboy2000,
You are #71
but you are not a number, you are a free man.

We have all arrived little by little...there's no place like home!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 04, 2002 07:21     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fucking right! I only posted a few times on the Yuri-forum as it seemed a little....disjointed? I dunno, not a proper forum vibe.

But this place fucking has! Plus, it caters for my over-riding obsession for old Voivod. Now I know I'm not alone in thinking KT to Nothingface were the BEST ALBUMS EVERY RELEASED EVER.

Even better than Painkiller, and thats very hard for me to admit.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted July 04, 2002 07:59     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Now I know I'm not alone in thinking KT to Nothingface were the BEST ALBUMS EVERY RELEASED EVER.

...with Dimension Hatröss being the culminating point, the very best of all ever released very best albums ever.

Fear not, you're not alone...

And we're not alone...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 04, 2002 09:15     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As of right now, i'm goin' to the Vod/Dio show tonight. I'll let you guys know how it went.

PS i,m not recording it.. I have nothing to record it with!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 04, 2002 12:37     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skulhed...you lucky bastard!
Ya gotta beg, borrow, steal a recorder, man!

Well..if not...i look forward to your review!
Wish i could go too.
Have a GREAT time & let us know what (if any) Merchandise is for sale there. Just curious.

OH!...Does VOIVOD still have Vince on Bass?

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted July 06, 2002 01:28     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the welcome,Schroeder! Like the other visitors of this site, I can never get bored with old Voivod. I'm looking for that missing vibe of excellent discussion with the other fans that's
really missing now on the other website. I dig the use of the old logos/warhead design-I'm beginning to feel at home in this "Voivod fallout
shelter"...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan