my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Green Beer

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Green Beer
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 20, 2002 23:09     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Green Beer

It's not just for St. Paddy's Day anymore

By Craig Cox, Utne Reader

As Jim Motavalli reports in E Magazine (Jan./Feb. 2002), the past decade has seen dramatic growth in environmentally conscious brewing. The trend has been most evident in the rising number of organic beers on the market, but can also be seen in the number of breweries that are shifting to a more eco-friendly manufacturing process.

Organic beer (brewed with organic hops, malts, barleys, and natural yeast) is enjoying a remarkable rise in popularity, with such brands as Wolaver's Pale Ale and Fish Tale Organic Amber garnering high praise from beer critics and solid sales in regional markets. "The future of organic beer is bright," says Crayne Horton of Fish Brewing Company, which brews the Fish Tale brand in Olympia, Washington. "We're converting more and more people over to it."

http://utne.com/bCulture.tmpl?command=search&db=dArticle.db&eqheadlinedata=Green%20Beer

[ June 20, 2002: Message edited by: Noitall ]

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 21, 2002 07:51     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmmmmmmmmmm...beer good.....
Spawn_of_SATAN_666
VoivodFan
Member # 62

posted June 21, 2002 11:47     Profile for Spawn_of_SATAN_666   Email Spawn_of_SATAN_666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
to king
so what kind have you tried lately?
for some reason i have been craving "White russians and Vanilla vodka"
I quit drinking coffee so i need the flavor of
a cappacino<---- can't spell and i like vanilla

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 21, 2002 12:49     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BECKS...Guiness (Its really Motor Oil...but we wont tell H that.)

Or Captain Morgans Spiced Rum!
Because he is a Pirate & wears a Pirate Shirt!

Spawn_of_SATAN_666
VoivodFan
Member # 62

posted June 21, 2002 12:53     Profile for Spawn_of_SATAN_666   Email Spawn_of_SATAN_666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that is it if you talk about wearing a pirate shirt one more time i will drive my butt down there and woop your ass .
hehehe
you like pirate shirts your a nerd! an out of style nerd.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 21, 2002 12:57     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAY!

Its the PURPLE Pirate shirts that are out of style...you goof-nutt!!!

I wear the Maroon, Orange & Black ones!
That makes me HIP, man!

On the Cutting-edge of FASHION!

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted June 21, 2002 15:54     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I woke up this morning and got myself a beer! Hey wait, isn't that a song?
The breakfast of champions.
Perhaps England or the USA team should have tried that!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan