my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » voivod original 4 reunion, now on video

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: voivod original 4 reunion, now on video
ericTHEpinch
VoivodFan
Member # 54

posted June 19, 2002 01:08     Profile for ericTHEpinch   Email ericTHEpinch     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
check it out
http://www.metalquebec.com/actualite/02-06/06-232101.html

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 19, 2002 05:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Again Eric,
It was cool to see the original 4 together...too bad I have no idea what was being said.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 19, 2002 07:59     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow! That was certainly a treat!
Thanks for posting that link!

Now...is there an ENGLISH version? HA!
That way us Southern Boys (Mezcalhead & I) can understand that website.

(Go ahead & laugh, Noitall.)

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted June 19, 2002 08:55     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was pretty cool stuff! The people in attendance certainly showed a lot more "cool" than I would have.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 19, 2002 13:24     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, thanks Eric! Now I know what happened when I left the Cafe to get the dog out of the car. lol...
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted June 19, 2002 19:25     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
MY GOD! I sure hope little "Whore-Hey" wasn't pushed out of the car!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan