my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod going on tour?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod going on tour?
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted June 13, 2002 19:36     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have you guys seen Yuri's post on the voivod.com forum today?! "New tour dates to be announced shortly!"

Oh hell yeah! I'm just hoping for a North American West-Coast jaunt by the end of the summer! PLEASE!

I'm assuming Vincent will be touring with 'em for these dates... unless Blacky's got an announcement to make! LOL!

Anyone wanna start guessing other bands they might tour with? Or better yet, what would be a cool tour package to feature the mighty Voivod?!

A real creamer for me would be Voivod, Kreator, and Exodus! Voivod headlining of course (and playing a 2.5 hour set)! Man that would be one most excellent thrash bill!

What do you all think?

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 13, 2002 19:49     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Razor, Annihilator and Voivod. The Canadian Metal Onslaught Tour. That would be cool. Maybe with Anvil and Sacrifice on the bill as well. Drool...
I just hope they come here!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 13, 2002 21:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
King Crimson and Voivod double headliner!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey it could happen!!!

KC opened for TOOL and won over a lot of new fans by doing so!

I like the line up X-D picked. How 'bout Anthrax and Voivod? They sould have a new cd coming out very soon...I love what they have created with Jon Bush! Or how about a tour with Tomahawk!!!

How about "AN EVENING WITH VOIVOD"

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted June 13, 2002 22:14     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just Voivod by themselves doing everything they have ever written (minus Eric era) twice. Starting with Voivod & ending with We're Not Alone and then doing it all over again.
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 14, 2002 01:18     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm with Imran X....who cares about anyone else! It's fuckin' Voivod with Snake! What more could you want? .

Hey X-D, I will be up to your parts to see them more than once too! They have to hit one of our cities damn it !

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted June 14, 2002 08:46     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
I'm with Imran X....who cares about anyone else! It's fuckin' Voivod with Snake! What more could you want? .

I'm very much with both of you in this!

space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted June 14, 2002 13:22     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Voivod, Rush, Primus and Death Angel

i know, like that will ever happen!

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted June 14, 2002 16:29     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Prong would suit the shit out of me
as a support act for Voivod.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 14, 2002 16:46     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Imran X:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hypergrrl:
[QB]I'm with Imran X....who cares about anyone else! It's fuckin' Voivod with Snake! What more could you want? .

Hmmm, what more could anyone want? How about Voivod with Snake AND Blacky? I still hope.

Alright, you got me on that one. What was I thinking because that really is what I want more than anything in the world. Thanks for setting me straight there, Mr. X

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted June 14, 2002 18:20     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah yes, Snake AND Blacky would be sweet indeed! You guys raise an interesting point about Voivod playing the solo bill!

I once saw the Melvins do a three set evening that was quite a beautiful thing...
First Set: Feedback & noise!
Second Set: SLOW grinding sludge, Melvins style!
Third Set: An excellent selection of speedier Melvins tunes!

Was a great show too!

Hypergrrl,
If you end up in Seattle (or I end up in Portland), let me know! BEERS!

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted June 16, 2002 00:02     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I could not care less about who happens to tour with Voivod as long as the Vods themselves are on the bill!!! As long as one of their dates is in Vancouver!!! Screw the Brickyard, it would be much better for them to be booked into the Commodore or Richards on Richards!

P.S. Is it now (SOB!!!) too late to ask for Blacky to return to the band for this tour? And have Noitall come along as well?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 18, 2002 10:10     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If they were gonna tour it would probably just be a small mini-tour right? To test out new material? Probably just eastern Canada and the northeastern US? I think they should hop on over to Europe and play Dynamo. Can you imagine, seeing Death Angel and VoiVod at one show? I would DIE!!!!!!!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 19, 2002 05:34     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
[QB I think they should hop on over to Europe and play Dynamo.[/QB]

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesYES!

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted June 19, 2002 09:09     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
According to the management website, via the link provided above by Warcorpse, they are only available in August in Quebec.

That just ain't right.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 19, 2002 09:59     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I believe it will be out in 2003.
But HOPEFULLY it will be sooner.

I CANT WAIT!

rick
VoivodFan
Member # 39

posted June 21, 2002 15:10     Profile for rick   Email rick     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ha, i saw that for over a week now.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan