my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Bad Guitar-eating Dream

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bad Guitar-eating Dream
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 12, 2002 03:40     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I keep having this dream where I chop my best guitars into small chunks and eat them. Its crunchy, tastes like unsalted peanuts but then I see that I've destroyed my guitar and I feel terrible.

Then I pick up another guitar and do it again!

The Kramer tastes better than the Hamer, odd since the Kramer is plywood and the Hamer is a good piece of maple.

Jesus, this is making me wake up feeling really distressed. Is my sick mind trying to tell me something?

Yours
Worried Blacky clone, UK

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 12, 2002 07:35     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW!
And they say I'M ill??

What does a Les Paul taste like?

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted June 12, 2002 11:59     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, isn't this thread belong in the "gearheads" section?
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted June 12, 2002 12:09     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WE could start a new section called the "fearheads" instead. Just smashing a guitar to pieces? FUGGETABBOWDIT!! Now, you ain't cool...unless you EAT the remains too!! All hail E. Helicopter!!
Mayor.of Black City
VoivodFan
Member # 52

posted June 12, 2002 17:57     Profile for Mayor.of Black City   Email Mayor.of Black City     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
is blondie's rapture playing in the background while you munch your guitars? maybe it should be...
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 13, 2002 03:39     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, funny you should say that. I was practicing scales in bed while watching TV one night and just kind of drifted off.

Then my wife came in and pulled back the covers only to find the Hamer Diablo in her place. "It's not how it looks" didn't quite cut it.

And she's never let me forget this, particullaly when we have company.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan