my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » VOIVOD original members reunited together...check the photos

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VOIVOD original members reunited together...check the photos
ericTHEpinch
VoivodFan
Member # 54

posted June 04, 2002 22:03     Profile for ericTHEpinch   Email ericTHEpinch     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://communities.msn.ca/quebecmetal
check out the PICTURES section.

Those pictures of Away, Blacky, Piggy and Snake, the four original members of
Voïvod, has been taken during an autograph signing at Café Chaos in Montreal
on June 2. This get together took place on the last day of the Weekend
Extrême a three-days Festival for the 20 years of Metal Made in Quebec and
Voïvod's 20th Anniversary.

i must add a HUGE thank you to all 4 of them, they stay for a long time to talk with the fans and look at the exposition,etc.. 4 very nice guys that have all of my respect.we all know that they rule as musician but they also rule as human being! this was a very special moment.

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 04, 2002 22:09     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy Smokes! Thanks-a-million Eric!
Theres some really cool pictures in there.
It is good to see that...The Origional VOIVOD!!!

Life is good.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 04, 2002 22:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THAT WAS GREAT!!!

Thanks for the link to the pics...now we can all kick ourselves in the ass for not going to this event...L@@K what we all missed!!!

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 04, 2002 23:25     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...wow. Thank a million for the link! Great pics!!! One big happy family. It brought tears to my eyes Now if we can only get the four of them to play music together again.

Thanks again for sharing Eric .

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 04, 2002 23:33     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very nice Eric! (And everyone gets to see some of your very cool tattoos too! )
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted June 05, 2002 00:20     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fantastic!!

Why does all the action happen while I'm away at weekends? It's really good to see the guys back together again........perhaps....?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 05, 2002 01:15     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nifty.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 05, 2002 03:10     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck! Now that's a bunch of cool pics. Thank you Eric for bringing them to us.

May the powers that be hearken, hypergrrl... May the four basic forces ever write and play music together again!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 05, 2002 07:14     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm blasting The Prow right now in tribute.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

The live version of course which I think Blacky would like better.

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted June 05, 2002 08:31     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Eric,
Where were AGGRESSION on that Weekend Extreme.
I think they were really a big part of the Quebec Underground Metal scene around '86?

ericTHEpinch
VoivodFan
Member # 54

posted June 05, 2002 12:51     Profile for ericTHEpinch   Email ericTHEpinch     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aggression manager johnny hart was there with a lot of aggression memorabilia.none of the band member where there. keep tj elink later youll have pictures of what was display at the exposition.
Fireface
VoivodFan
Member # 51

posted June 05, 2002 17:27     Profile for Fireface   Email Fireface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Eric for sharing those pix with us!!!
Insert rictus grin here!!!

One can only hope that Blacky is back in the fold and that Jason is only providing his studio space and not his bass lines this Summer.

Woohoo!!!

[ June 05, 2002: Message edited by: Fireface ]

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 10, 2002 15:29     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Photo: Francine Lavergne / www.killzone-hq.com

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 10, 2002 18:49     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Awesome! Very hip glasses, Piggy.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 11, 2002 02:40     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Terrific!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 11, 2002 06:11     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Were those shirts on the wall up for sale??? I neeeeeeed a hatross shirt to add to my collection! Man, I cannot wait for these boys to get out on tour.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 11, 2002 06:38     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd love to have the "War & Pain" one anyway...
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 11, 2002 10:47     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No those shirts weren't for sale, most of them belong to Maurice Richard.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan