my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » TRADER'S SITES

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TRADER'S SITES
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 04, 2002 16:49     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Warcorpse,
I thought it might be cool if you had a column for those on the list who like to trade live shows. I've already done some great swaps with some people on this list and thought we could all benefit by listing our shows or sites so we can set up trades amongst each other.

Here's my site http://home.mchsi.com/~kingcrim3/CDR_WEB_SITE/Home_Pagex.html

My the way I'm going to check out a couple mags I have that might have VV artilcles in them to see if you are missing them...I'll email ya the results if I can add something to your growing archive.

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted June 04, 2002 19:19     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent suggestion Schroeder! I too have had some great trades with the residents of Morgoth here and would love to have a little place to swap shit among friends.
 |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan