my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Rumor?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rumor?
Twindummy
VoivodFan
Member # 15

posted June 04, 2002 07:33     Profile for Twindummy   Email Twindummy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I read on another message board that Blacky Joined the rest of the band for an autograph session in Montreal on Sunday, June 2nd celebrating Voivod's 20th aniversary. Can anyone confirm this? Blacky? I'd like to see pictures!
 |  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 04, 2002 11:10     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's also a rumor that some other message board has turned into complete garbage since a major exodus of posters occured... but that's yet to be confirmed..
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted June 04, 2002 13:51     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, things are pretty dead around there these days... Too bad too! It didn't have to be that way.

Corpse does an excellent job keeping this place interesting though!

On an unrelated note:
I'm thinking I need to update my downloads page pretty quick too! I have a Dallas, 1990 show to share with you guys, plus another suprise! So, if you haven't already, go snag the Union Made and Ritz show from my recordfinder site as it will only be there a couple of more days at the most.

Cheers!
X-D

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 04, 2002 17:04     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DALLAS 1990???

COOL!!!

(I have no comment about the other website still)

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted June 04, 2002 18:08     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that Dallas '90 thing aint a bad show. i like it
ericTHEpinch
VoivodFan
Member # 54

posted June 04, 2002 22:15     Profile for ericTHEpinch   Email ericTHEpinch     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://communities.msn.ca/quebecmetal
check out the PICTURES section.
Those pictures of Away, Blacky, Piggy and Snake, the four original members of
Voïvod, has been taken during an autograph signing at Café Chaos in Montreal
on June 2. This get together took place on the last day of the Weekend
Extrême a three-days Festival for the 20 years of Metal Made in Quebec and
Voïvod's 20th Anniversary.

i must add a HUGE thank you to all 4 of them, they stay for a long time to talk with the fans and look at the exposition,etc.. 4 very nice guys that have all of my respect.we all know that they rule as musician but they also rule as human being! this was a very special moment.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan