my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Monday Morning Musings

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Monday Morning Musings
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 20, 2002 09:43     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

.....ain't that the truth? Have a great day anyway, everyone!

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 20, 2002 09:58     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe.. you call that "musings?" I'll give you musings, in typical skulinsanity...

a) I've been up for two hours and i p00ped three times already, what's up with that?
b) Got the new Wasp record over the weekend.. i think Blackie Lawless should sue himself for stealing his own songs.
c) "From Hell" is a good movie. So is "Moïse: L'affaire Roch Thériault" (aka "Savage Messiah"). Canada's answer to Charles Manson.
d) Blasting Killing Technology at 4am is garanteed to piss off your psycho, jesus-lovin' neighbour... trust me.
e) Cottonelle's toilet paper is on sale at Loblaw's this week.
f) Yup, i'm THAT bored.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 20, 2002 10:05     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They still have Loblaws? They all shut down here back in the late '80's.
Here's my musings:
1. Stayed up late to watch the series finale of the X-Files. What a piece of shit.
2. My wife has been up for an hour and has pooped twice.
3. It's my dogs birthday today and I didn't get him anything.
4. I missed the Judgement Day PPV last night. I hope Dana at work taped it. She usually does.
5. I'm hungry.
6. I have lots of work to do in the yard today and I don't feel lke it.
7. I have to pee.
That's about it. Gotta go.
Have a nice day!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 20, 2002 19:54     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is this where we're supposed to tell what happened over the weekend?

1)Met this local newcaster chick with a superior pair of legs at the local "hip" joint where all the casual coke-head yuppies hang out. I had met her before but was quite altered at the time so I wanted to reintroduce myself sober. It went well. She didn't slap me. She's from Oklahoma. I told her I was sorry.
2)Went to a family cemetary function where I hit on my cousin. She doesn't seem to mind.
3)Worked for 4 hours on my new bossa nova tune that once I release is sure to sweep teen America and cause a major sensation.
4)Hung out with some of my idiot friends at the Cafe DuTeau. Met two older ladies(I believe around Noitall's age)and we discussed talk radio and her Kiss shirt.

Listened to a hell of a lot of Captain Beefheart. Don't remember going to the bathroom.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 20, 2002 21:58     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So how old do you think I am anyway Mezcal??? I was born in 1968, you do the math.

1. Met a friend for coffee on Commerical Drive. Broadway to 1rst is a total crack alley now, I actually felt nervous walking through there. Talked for 4 1/2 hours, mostly about old boyfriends, compared notes on who had the smallest penis, who was boring in bed, etc.
2. Left to go see friend's week old baby and eat Indian food.
3. Went downtown to watch a lame Philip Glass rip off at the Sugar Refinery. The Indie scensters lapped it up though, slurp slurp.
4. Let a friend's ex think I was his new girlfriend. Very amusing.
5. Left the bar to go watch Buffy at afore mentioned friend's place. There's a lot of rough sex on Buffy these days. Who knew? Willow rocks as the evil witch.
6. Got home at 4am. Had told the baby's parents I would design their baby website that morning, and it was morning, so... Used the mother's tattoo's as an inspiration for the design. Finished at 7, went to bed.
7. Got up around 1. Lay around feeling like hell til 6 or 7. Watched a show on soccer in Brazil and a documentary on biological warfare.
8. Made dinner for my brother and his new Christian girlfriend. Watched Route 66. Forgot how great Christina Ricci was in that, not to mention how good Vincent Gallo was at playing the pyschotic wise ass. Don't think my brother's girlfriend liked the movie.
9. Crashed on the couch, looking forward to sleeping in my own bed later this week and pooping in my own bathroom.

[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: Noitall ]

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 20, 2002 23:03     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
So how old do you think I am anyway Mezcal??? I was born in 1968, you do the math.

1. Met a friend for coffee on Commerical Drive. Broadway to 1rst is a total crack alley now, I actually felt nervous walking through there. Talked for 4 1/2 hours, mostly about old boyfriends, compared notes on who had the smallest penis, who was boring in bed, etc.
2. Left to go see friend's week old baby and eat Indian food.
3. Went downtown to watch a lame Philip Glass rip off at the Sugar Refinery. The Indie scensters lapped it up though, slurp slurp.
4. Let a friend's ex think I was his new girlfriend. Very amusing.
5. Left the bar to go watch Buffy at afore mentioned friend's place. There's a lot of rough sex on Buffy these days. Who knew? Willow rocks as the evil witch.
6. Got home at 4am. Had told the baby's parents I would design their baby website that morning, and it was morning, so... Used the mother's tattoo's as an inspiration for the design. Finished at 7, went to bed.
7. Got up around 1. Lay around feeling like hell til 6 or 7. Watched a show on soccer in Brazil and a documentary on biological warfare.
8. Made dinner for my brother and his new Christian girlfriend. Watched Route 66. Forgot how great Christina Ricci was in that, not to mention how good Vincent Gallo was at playing the pyschotic wise ass. Don't think my brother's girlfriend liked the movie.
9. Crashed on the couch, looking forward to sleeping in my own bed later this week and pooping in my own bathroom.

[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: Noitall ]

Yeah, I figured you were around thirty-four. Philip Glass rip-off!!! Ouch! That would have to suck.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 21, 2002 02:09     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*cough* I won't be 34 til December.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 21, 2002 04:23     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
1) Friday night! Hurrah. Time for beer.
2) Drank beer.
3) Is it monday already? Shit.

X-D... Go see the new star wars movie. It pisses on the last one. The acting is bad, and the love scenes are laughable, but man... as soon as those lightsaber's come out, I'm grinning like the fool that I am! I went to the first public UK showing and the guy who played C3PO came out and gave a little Q & A session. Would have preferred Natalie Portman doing a T & A session, mind....
easy tiger.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 21, 2002 07:48     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HA! I'm older than Noitall!!!
Born in 1966 durring a Dust storm, in an Indian Hospital on the Tiqua Indian Reservation, next to Mexico.

What did i do all weekend?
Stared blankly into my computer screen & drooled all over the keyboard while drunk & contiplating the meaning of life and death...aided by the music of Mezcalhead's "Shoegazing" band CD's.

Waited till i got to work Monday to poop.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 21, 2002 09:53     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Shaker:
Born in 1966 durring a Dust storm, in an Indian Hospital on the Tiqua Indian Reservation, next to Mexico.

1.Those are the Tiguas AKA the Indians of Ysleta del Sur.
2.During the Pueblo Revolt of 1680 some tribal members of Isleta Pueblo, New Mexico were taken to present day El Paso, as slaves and hostages by the Spaniards who were fleeing the the revolt.
3.The state of Texas passed the Act to Incorporate the City of Ysleta in the 1870's thereby making it legal to take most of what little land that was given them by the Spaniards.
4.What is left of their reservation is within the city limits of El Paso and they still fight to this day to be recognized by the Federal government as a tribe.
5.Why tell you all this? Cause I am from Isleta Pueblo so I found it interesting that you would mention it!
6.I keep my bowel movement activity to myself, thank you very much

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 21, 2002 12:34     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I Mis-spelled my own People!
Actually, they are not my people, i was only born there. And truthfully, durring a Duststorm. I am Scottish decendant.
My Father refused for me to go to the other Hospital to be born, because he knew the Tigua Reservation had a better one.
So, he drove all that way down there.
(My parents lived in the North of El Paso and the Reservation is south).

Hypergrrl!...Are you really Tigua Indian?
Since the Tiguas were really from where YOU are from right?

I am kinda confused about all this.
Help me out!

You are the COOLEST Hypergrrl i know!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan