my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Rockem' Sockem' Robots

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rockem' Sockem' Robots
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 17, 2002 17:57     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
King Kula feels the need to stir things up around here & do something totally usless & silly. So here it is.

:::

From now on. All Conflicts, Disagreements & Wars...will be settled using the following Device:

Are you ready Mezcalhead, Noitall & the rest of you VOIVOD crazies? I'll take you ALL on!

|  IP: Logged
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted May 17, 2002 18:08     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do they make any in black?
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 17, 2002 18:38     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, those things we're fuckin' cool! I think I need to hunt me down some Rockem' Sockem' Robots!

Thanks for stirring up childhood memories there King Kula! ...ROSEBUD!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 17, 2002 19:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have never heard of the rockemsockem phenomenon. This might solve all our problems. Hooray to Kula for bringing up possibly the most useless and mindless post yet. But look at what else were talking about= Ozzy and the Queen? I mean who really gives a .....?
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 17, 2002 20:08     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
I had rockemsockem robots, along with stretch armstrong, planet of the apes action figures and a genuine 6 million dollar man doll, you could look through a hole in the back of his head to see through his bionic eye.

The memories come flooding back.

My brother and I had the stretch armstrong, planet of the apes and lots of super heroes figures. Those things are worth a lot these days!!! Too bad we beat the crap outta all out toys, or I might have been able to retire young!!!

I had to go to a friends house however, to play Rock em Sock em Robots!!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 17, 2002 20:18     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
But look at what else were talking about= Ozzy and the Queen? I mean who really gives a .....?

OMG, are you hacking me!?! I started that topic! In the ring NOW, you and me buddy, let's go!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 17, 2002 20:45     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha,ha. Anytime you want to go at it Noitbabe just let me know. Just don't bring along your boyfriend.

But if he does come along it would make my day. I would bow to the Great One and then let him kick the shit out of me.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 17, 2002 22:07     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good grief! Just look at what i started.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 20, 2002 04:43     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
I had a genuine 6 million dollar man doll, you could look through a hole in the back of his head to see through his bionic eye.

Yeah! I had this! There was a massive red button on the back that was supposed to make his arm super strong.. then they released another version where you could swap his arms around to have various accessories (torch was one - can't remember the rest!), but the way you had to peel back the rubber skin to take out the arm was a little on the dodgy side!!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 20, 2002 09:58     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had that too! You could roll up the skin on his arms to see the circuits in them. I also had Maskatron - the robot that could disguise itself like other people. He had 3 interchangeable faces. Oscar Madison, Steve Austin and another one. He had removable arms and shit too. Fun stuff. I had lots of GI-Joe shit too. The big ones with the fuzzy hair.
That shit's worth lots of cash now but of course like most kids I totally destroyed most of my toys.
Wish I still had 'em.

[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: Nuclear Vampire ]

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 20, 2002 10:03     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah... i had the Transformers bad guy there.. uh... the gun... Megatron? Apparently it's rare now. Of course i destroyed it *sigh*

[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: Skulhed ]

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan