my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » BF Tour 2003

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BF Tour 2003
Britny
VoivodFan
Member # 32

posted May 15, 2002 07:34     Profile for Britny   Email Britny     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I just got back from a mini-tour of the Southwest. I'd have to say their best show was at the Pima county fair in Tuscon. Dizzy sang his heart out. But who were those other rocknroll hacks on stage after them? Puddle of Sudd, Hootie and the Blowfish. And the Mighty BRITNY FOX has to open for these clods!!! There is something wrong here fellas. Perhaps the low point of the tour was playing at a stage set up in front of a mall in Pasadena. These preppie rap-metal freaks started throwing their water bottles at us. Dizzy got hit in the face. Those little bastards don't know good music obviously. It got the band pretty down. Let me tell you it got scary. Bobbi, the bass player, started tugging on Dizzy's curly hair which everyone found very funny. Dizzy fired him. So now we need a bassist. I heard there is a former member of this group VoiVod who can play bass. You think you got what it takes? We don't get paid that often but the groupie scene in southern cal is terrific. Just ask Dizzy.
 |  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 15, 2002 07:52     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HA! Britny is back! Its gonna be a good day after all!
When are you comeing to Dallas?
There's this area of town you'd just LOVE!
Cedar Springs & Lovers Ln. where all the "Alternative Lifestyle" bars are at.
Maybe your boyz could find a Bass player there! Maybe do a Concert with FASTER PUSSYCAT!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 15, 2002 10:49     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Britny Fox? Wall-to-wall gayness.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted May 15, 2002 11:00     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought I should mention Poison there...
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 15, 2002 12:43     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If Blackie Lawless weighs less than 500 pounds these days I'll eat my hat! He had mighty man-tits back in the 80's!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 15, 2002 12:45     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man boobs. hehe.
I like to call em "moobs".

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 15, 2002 21:58     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got a buddy who has man boobs. We call him bitch-tits.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan