my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » WHO WON AWAY'S ART ON EBAY?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WHO WON AWAY'S ART ON EBAY?
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 12, 2002 20:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did someone here win the Ebay auction that had the magazine pages of AWAY's art work?

I sure hope it was someone on this forum who outbid me and won it, so I know it's gone to a good home.

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 12, 2002 22:13     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be PISSED if a real Voivod fan didn't end up with it.

If I won them I would have made high rez scans and sent them to Warcorpse for this site. Then I woulda framed them up (cause that's what I do for a living) and hung 'em next to my Outer Limits poster.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 12, 2002 23:17     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That would have been kick-ass. Having those originals framed on your wall. How high was the bidding? Ebay can be frustrating as hell.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 13, 2002 08:38     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had to bid early because I knew I wouldn't be home and placed a 12.50 bid. I think they were just pages from a magazine and not the original pieces of art.

If they were, then I really feel stupid for not bidding more or making sure I was at the computer for the final minutes!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan