my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I found Terry Brown!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I found Terry Brown!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 10, 2002 08:47     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Warcorpse's campaign to bring him to justice has worked. It seems he now earns his beer tokens as an electrician in south london:
 |  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 10, 2002 08:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOLOLOL!!! That was hilarious buddy! I loved it!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 10, 2002 09:08     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh goody! Another TERRY BROWN argument!
Mr. Grey Hair himself!

Such a Suave fellow...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 10, 2002 18:42     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep...that would be TB alright.

The Van is actually used for Bass Gutiar tuneing & repair. He had just bought it & was headed to get the Decals changed when H caught him by suprise.

Since i have a direct Bat-Link to Terry Brown...he called me about it.
He was wondering who the funny fellow with the Camera was. Do you always keep those sticks poking out of your ears H?
I told him you play Bass...and he was thrilled! So i set up an appointment for Terry to come over & Tune your Bass for you.

Yes. I keep his picture in my wallet too.

Keeps well with my Selection of Pirate Shirts & Hats.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 10, 2002 19:29     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOLOLOLOL!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan