my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Cue Up Your VCRs!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cue Up Your VCRs!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 08, 2002 19:58     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, those of you that get Much Music and need a fresh copy of the Astronomy Domine video!
Loud's Playlist!
Looks good for Gwar fans too!

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 08, 2002 20:24     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and Black Flag fans. Go Hank go!

Chore are on Sonic Unyon's label (the label that put on the Voivod Hamilton Show)
www.sonicunyon.com Don't know much about 'em though.

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted May 08, 2002 23:08     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why is the schedule subject to change?
I could thnk of at least 600 other bands to replace Insane Clown Trash and Sevenbunk.
They should show the Power Hour/Musique Plus special with the 'Vod again. That is one of THE best TV performances by any band I've seen.

Thanks for the heads up X-D!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 09, 2002 00:01     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What is this Much Music??? Sounds like Canadian MTV. Am I wrong?
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 09, 2002 10:10     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually MTV is a pale imitation of MuchMusic...
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 09, 2002 10:17     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No it's basically Canadian MTV. It is a TINY bit better though. Not as much "R&B" shit although there is still lots of it. They have an "alternative" show called The Wedge, a Metal show called Loud and a new punk show called The Punk Show. Real geniuses working there.

Their sister station in French is Musique Plus which is where the infamous live TV performances by Voivod took place. They have another channel called Much More Music that plays more "adult" fare.

There's also an all Metal and hard rock channel called Loud. It's only on digital cable. I'm trying to convince the wife that we desperately need digital cable in our house. Problem is the box costs $200 and we're doing some renovatons on the house. I'm close to convincing her though. Very close.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 09, 2002 11:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Vamp for the answer. Good luck convincing the wife on that digital.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan