my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Swordfish & other BAD MOVIES...>>

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Swordfish & other BAD MOVIES...>>
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 06, 2002 07:58     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just rented SWORDFISH with Mr. Cool...John Travolta. BAD BAD MOVIE!
For those of you who may still want to see it...i wont say anything about the Story...but its BAD!
Halle Berry was HOT though!
John Travolta was...ok. I've seen him do better.

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 06, 2002 09:01     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw that movie several months ago and i thought that was pretty cool.... gotta admit that the explosion at the beginning is pretty nifty
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 06, 2002 12:16     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I liked it too...
but then again I'm easily entertained and amuzed

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 06, 2002 19:49     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is only one reason to watch this film.

Halle

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 06, 2002 23:12     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't think that Ms. "Hit and Run" Berry looked all that good, if you're talking about her nude scene. Mezcal, if you're talking about her acting, please forgive me for assuming that you are like most guys out there But also, call me weird, but I would rather see her naked than see John Revolta naked....blech
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 06, 2002 23:51     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What acting??? Of course I wanted to see her naked silly. If I wanted to see Halle act, all I'd do is watch the Oscars again. Now that was some powerful ACTING!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 07, 2002 00:17     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHA! Oh man, I have to admit this movie was entertaining, Halle Berry's "scene" being one of the better, although completely pointless, segments of the film.

But over all, this move is a total joke as far as the cheesmo storyline and that last fuckin' 45 minutes of the laughable hostage situation and escape... the flying bus scene was hilarious. It's truly amazing all the money and hard work that can go into something that's essentially flawed from the start. Ok , enough of my blabbin'.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 07, 2002 00:19     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mezcalhead, I am lauging my ass off! But you're right, what was I thinking, you f%!*@ng pig

[ May 07, 2002: Message edited by: hypergrrl ]

[ May 07, 2002: Message edited by: hypergrrl ]

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 20, 2002 18:10     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone seen Monsters Ball? I figured I would check it out since it got such high marks in the press and was set in the American South(which is where I live). Damn, I was pissed I wasted 3 dollars on that rental. What a sham! It is nothing but a interracial soap opera(I just had one of those 2 weeks ago). And what was so great about Halle Berry's performance? SHe moped around and cried and threw her arms up and down(fortunately she took her shirt off too). And BB Thorton? His lack of dialouge, and I know that was done on purpose, became obnoxious by the end of the movie. "Latisha, I brought back some ice cream. Its chocalate just like you." No wonder people think southerners are idiots.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 20, 2002 22:18     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What about Blow? I liked the way they aged Johnny Depp so that he looks like some kind of aging transexual or something.
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted June 20, 2002 23:54     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what about Blow? i thought that was a decent movie, i'm a Johnny Depp fan though. Check him out in From Hell, that is a gooder too! Go back a few years...Sleepy Hollow was good and back a few more...Ed Wood was funny as shit i thought! (okay i'm gonna get it for saying that one i think...oh well)
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 21, 2002 05:53     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Ya wanna know what movie sucks? "Moulan Rouge". The quick-changing cameras drove me nuts. Too much singing, also there was too much rouge. Mrs. Warcorpse made me watch it.

AGREED that movie SUCKED BIG TIME. I forced myself to watch 30 minutes before taking out the dvd. Luckily my wife hated it also...what a waste.

I enjoy Depp's flicks. Even Chocolate. A total 'chick flick' but pretty cool. Remember 'Whats Eatting Gilbert Grape'?
Slep Hollow was cool...I'll have to rent 'From Hell'.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 21, 2002 06:09     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought Ed Wood was awesome. Wasn't that the Batman director directing(my mind is blank, its 5am). I met an actor from the original Planet 9 who played one of the cops. This was before the Depp movie came out and he was telling me how it was the worst movie ever made. I didn't understand at the time why he was bragging about that.

Ha, ha. I got to laugh thinking about Corpse and Schroeder watching Moulan Rouge.

I thought for sure Miss Noitall would have seen Monster's Ball. Damn, I was hoping for a disagreement.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan