my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » lien de fin de semaine (your weekend stupid link)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lien de fin de semaine (your weekend stupid link)
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 04, 2002 09:56     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Someone just sent me this and I just gotta share it -
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~garon2/bombgame/

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 05, 2002 12:45     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is fuckin' terrible.
I played it for hours.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 05, 2002 18:16     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OH MY GOD THAT IS SICK AS SHIT!!!

I LOVE IT.

HERE I COME ALA

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 07, 2002 05:43     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
F'kin hell man! That's the best one yet. Twisted!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted May 07, 2002 16:03     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm getting good at this insane game. sorry arafat!

top score

DEAD
man - 2
woman - 2
children - 2

INJURED
man - 1
woman - 1
children - 0

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 08, 2002 05:15     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, that was the exact same score I got last night before leaving work... has anyone done better?
St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted May 12, 2002 07:31     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh Yeah!
I'm digging this!
Die 4 Allah!
This is sick and twisted alright...
Luv it.

St.

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted May 13, 2002 13:23     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2 children dead, 2 women dead, 1 man injured.
I expected better of myself, I was raised a Muslim. Perhaps I didnt follow the istructions for "How to build a pipe bomb" closely enough in the back of the Quran.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 13, 2002 14:10     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Imran X:
2 children dead, 2 women dead, 1 man injured.
I expected better of myself, I was raised a Muslim. Perhaps I didnt follow the istructions for "How to build a pipe bomb" closely enough in the back of the Quran.

Don't take so hard Imran X,
since you are a Voivod fan, you have lots of cool friends who aren't concerned with how many people you can kill & injure during a suicide bombing!!!

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted May 14, 2002 14:13     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Schroeder thankyou for your words of encourgment. My next goal is to bomb the MTV Music awards and hopefully I wll get everyone of those bastards in that building at the time. Eshclon - Im just kidding.
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted May 14, 2002 16:08     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Imran X, pleeeaasse make sure that No Doubt is front and center when it happens. No Doubt has to be THE most untalented and useless musical acts of all time! They make me !
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted May 14, 2002 16:48     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hyper I will DEFINATELY make sure of that but my main target is Creed. Especially that singer Scott Strap on, that douche bag was in a car accident I hear but unfortunately he didnt die. I dont know why but I really HATE, DESPISE, LOATHE that preachy, pseudo spiritual, Christian mother fucker. NO Doubt - truly an annyoing band with an equally annoying singer. Whomever forced those plains into the Twin Towers (I dont believe this media for a fucking second) should have bombed the MTV Music Awards. I would have joined their cause in a fucking heartbeat.
By the way, Im only kidding of course. I wouldnt harm a fly but I sure as Hell can hope and wish.

[ May 14, 2002: Message edited by: Imran X ]

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted May 14, 2002 17:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LMAO

You crazy wanna-be super hero.

We do need someone to rid the world of the scum that Hypergrrl and Imran X talk about. The best we can do however, is ignore them and hope thay go away, like Milli Vanilli, and MC Hammer did.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted May 15, 2002 09:12     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
...Milli Vanilli...

Aaarrggh...
Now I need an exorcism for reading this. Grrr!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan