my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 20 YEARS OF METAL MADE IN QUÉBEC (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: 20 YEARS OF METAL MADE IN QUÉBEC
ericTHEpinch
VoivodFan
Member # 54

posted June 04, 2002 22:02     Profile for ericTHEpinch   Email ericTHEpinch     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://communities.msn.ca/quebecmetal
check out the PICTURES section.

Those pictures of Away, Blacky, Piggy and Snake, the four original members of
Voïvod, has been taken during an autograph signing at Café Chaos in Montreal
on June 2. This get together took place on the last day of the Weekend
Extrême a three-days Festival for the 20 years of Metal Made in Quebec and
Voïvod's 20th Anniversary.

i must add a HUGE thank you to all 4 of them, they stay for a long time to talk with the fans and look at the exposition,etc.. 4 very nice guys that have all of my respect.we all know that they rule as musician but they also rule as human being! this was a very special moment.

[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: ericTHEpinch ]

|  IP: Logged
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted September 17, 2002 08:43     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eek ! i couldn't be there Only if i could ... I was working ...

Blacky : I hope there will be something like this again soon , i think that if i don't see a show of voivod with blacky , my life will be ruined !

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 17, 2002 10:51     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Reading this has just made me think:
Who was the bass player the first time I saw Voivod live? It was on the Outer Limits tour at the Marquee in London. Obviously it wasn't Blacky, but I can't remember who it was. I was too busy going fucking mental to pay that much attention!!!
Anybody got any ideas?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 17, 2002 10:54     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gilles Brisebois.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 17, 2002 10:56     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Reading this has just made me think:
Who was the bass player the first time I saw Voivod live? It was on the Outer Limits tour at the Marquee in London. Obviously it wasn't Blacky, but I can't remember who it was. I was too busy going fucking mental to pay that much attention!!!
Anybody got any ideas?

Probably it was Pierre St. Jean. He did both album/tour for TOL.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 17, 2002 11:05     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pierre did the album and US tour... Gilles went with em in Europe.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 17, 2002 11:30     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers! That cleared up my curiosity pretty quickly!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan