my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Ren and Stimpy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ren and Stimpy
AllMan
VoivodFan
Member # 25

posted April 29, 2002 21:45     Profile for AllMan   Email AllMan     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was this not one of the coolest cartoons ever!?! Much Music used to spin it a couple few years back, but they replaced it with gay 'ol Beavis and Buthead. Those STOOPID EEEDIOTS!!

aaah memories:
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/russell/105/spumrs.htm

someone even told me about their Ren and Stimpy watching experience with the mighty Voivod! how cool is that!?!

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 30, 2002 05:28     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You guys need to see Weekend Pussy Hunt. It was available from icebox.com and spumco.com
But both of these seem to have dissapeared. It was done by John K of Ren & Stimpy fame, and was basically the old cat v dog tale on crack. Here's a couple of screenshots I have.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 30, 2002 10:58     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OOOOHHH YAHH!!
God, i remember that. I remember when Much used to air those.. I still have the tapes of when they aired Ren & Stimpy for the last time... the entire first season in one big go. I think that was in august of 1993.

Teletoon (the french canadian version of that network) airs them in french now... URRGHHH!!!! I mean, sometimes i dont mind when shit is translated but for this, it's unacceptable. The voice that they gave Stimpy is just horrible. No more high-pitched gullibly stupid voice... they gave him some low, dumbass, almost depressing voice. Lame.

"No sir, i didnt like it."

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted April 30, 2002 14:51     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hung out with Voivod on their tour bus during The Outer Limits tour and smoked what I recall to be a joint that was at least half a foot long, one of those Cheech & Chong joints. After smoking we watched Ren & Stimpy for an hour or so and then went inside the club (in CT.) and there were literally about 20 people there. As always they did an amazing set and I was on another world. Im fucking dying to see them live again with Snake, its just been way too long.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 30, 2002 20:26     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you like Ren & Stimpy you might like the Mondo Mini Shows
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 30, 2002 22:48     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually, the only cartoon that i still like is Oggy et Les Cafards (Oggy and the roaches)... No words. No dialogue needed. Just complete insanity.
http://www.oggy.com

Ron McGregor
VoivodFan
Member # 1080

posted January 04, 2012 07:07     Profile for Ron McGregor   Email Ron McGregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just watched a lot of this crazy shit during Xmas vacations.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan