my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The meter the better

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The meter the better
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted April 26, 2002 06:21     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wonder what you folks think about what we call "le mètre de bière" (beer-meter)???

Looks nice for a cool evening huh...

|  IP: Logged
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted April 26, 2002 06:33     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
c'est magnifique!
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted April 26, 2002 06:47     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, you guys are french fluent. Great!

JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted April 26, 2002 06:52     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
....eerr
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 26, 2002 07:14     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, there

i know most of them beers coz' you can buy these beers at every streetcorner in Holland (although they are Belgium Beers)

You should drink that on one night. You'll probably get sick for all the different tastes.

They are all heavy beers. Duvel is 8,7% alcohol and i guess it is not the lightest one...

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted April 26, 2002 07:37     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey man, ça c'est pas un metre de pédé!!

Orval, bush de noel, moinette, Duvel (best beer in the world), Chimay, leffe radieuse, and oh! a Trappiste de Rochefort, for the road...
i agree with paul, you shouldn't mix all those

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 26, 2002 19:38     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are those POT Plants i see behind the Beer in that pic? hehehe.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan