my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » TODAY... the return of SNAKE!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TODAY... the return of SNAKE!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 25, 2002 13:19     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is a good day! So who's lucky enough to be attending the show tonight?

I am unfortunately 3,000 miles away from where I need to be ...

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 25, 2002 14:08     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wish i were going too.
Stuck here in Dallas.

Anyone else going there...Hope you have a LOT of fun!

We expect a FULL REPORT on THIS WEBSITE soon as you get over your hangovers.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 25, 2002 14:10     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And today the city of Montreal announced that it was lifting the ban on hotdog vendors on the city streets. A good day all-round for Snake, hee hee.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 25, 2002 14:51     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think the Unyon should do a live webcast. Well I guess it's a little late to set that up now, huh?
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted April 25, 2002 15:01     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
god - I wish I could go!!
AllMan
VoivodFan
Member # 25

posted April 25, 2002 15:11     Profile for AllMan   Email AllMan     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Darn! I'd like to be there too, but its too far of a venture for this westerner. Here's hoping for a west coast leg on the tour later.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 25, 2002 16:58     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If anyone talks to VOIVOD tonight...Tell them to come to Dallas!
They can save money by staying at my apartment!
I'll even let them trash-out the place, drink all my Beer and play my Roland V-Drums!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 25, 2002 18:35     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can you believe it?? Just SEVEN FUCKING DOLLARS to witness this historic event!!!

I need to go out and shoot my gun.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 25, 2002 21:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We never did settle that little argument over Hypergrrl, did we? Load your weapon you Texas bastard, we'll meet at dawn.

BTW, where is Hypergrrl???

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 25, 2002 22:26     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think she left BOTH of us, man!
You are too noizy with shootin yer Guns all the time...and I like poofy pirate shirts too much. Plus i'm sure She is sick of me playin that 'Clouds in my House' Video all the dang time.

WHERE ARE YOU HYPERGRRL???
WE MISS YOU!!!
I can change!...I can play the "Hatross' CD all the time if you want! I promise to put away all those different-color Pirate shirts i have! I wont wear that Superman underwear anymore!
...wait a minute! That was a long time ago.
nevermind about that.

Mezcalhead, i'm pretty good with a Gun, man!
One Day i was out in a Field near Crawford TX...shootin at some Food...then up from the ground came some bubbling crude...OIL that is...Texas Tea...then along came George Bush...and he stole it all from me.

...Boy! I have really LOST IT tonight!
I guess that VOIVOD are on stage & all the VIBES are driving me crazy!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 25, 2002 22:48     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn i feel you all cause im in the same boat,Although i hope theyll be comming to d.c. area again soon. Kula man thats some funny shit. I do agree with X-D too because it would just blow everyones mind even if we werent there,blacky could take control whenever he wanted Dude if that happend i would personally find a way to deliver at least a q-p or a pounder up there for the reuinion party

[ April 25, 2002: Message edited by: Hatross ]

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 26, 2002 19:51     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell yeah Mezcal, i loved atlanta, i was just through there not but a few months ago.It was the best city i stoped in on my way to lousiana,even the round trip back,it was just as exciting. people there are real hospitable with a southern style and for still being a major city, I was with my sister and i told here if i ever moved anywhere south itll be there Atlanta f-in rocks too,Good choice i wouldnt move from there if i was you,D.C. area mostly sucks now thats for sure...

[ April 27, 2002: Message edited by: Hatross ]

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 26, 2002 23:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh, my name is Mezcalhead and I'm the only Georgian here.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 27, 2002 06:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hatross wrote: "D.C. area mostly sucks now thats for sure... "

I ARGEE!!!
Everytime I go to DC for a concert, or event, or museum I always get lost leaving. It is without a doubt the most 'fucked-up' laid-out street pattern I've ever had the to navigate thru!!! I heard it was designed stategicaly! There's also a lot of 'disgusting' areas in DC that you just want to close your eyes to and not look at! It's ashame since it's our nations capital, and there are some really nice areas in the DC section.

later

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 27, 2002 12:53     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shit man sorry musta beeb real wasted sometime yesterday,i did edit my post though. Im sure glad i dont live downtown either,i hardly even go down there anymore,except to hit some of the bars that are still happeneing on the weekends. alot of the area has cleaned up thats for sure,its actually starting to look like the nations capital again(except anacostia area)but all the hookers and crack dealers have been cleaned out and not on 14th st,no more. sometimes i think the planning of the streets do work bucause with all the people around here it would be mass gridlock all the time,but somehow even at rush-hour it still moves somewhat not too sure but i know it was all designed waaay back in the day when stratigical planning wasnt so bright
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 28, 2002 01:14     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YEAH!!! Hypergrrl! You back!....er...almost.

Hope you had a great Vacation!
New Mexico huh?

Mezcalhead...I'm closer to her than YOU are!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan