my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Stupid Link of the Day - where the infinite is possible

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stupid Link of the Day - where the infinite is possible
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 25, 2002 06:32     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, you'll be here for awhile and then try to tell me different...

zombo.com

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 25, 2002 06:43     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
exactly.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted April 25, 2002 06:49     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some people have such "creative" minds that I wonder if I even have a fkn' brain myself...
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 25, 2002 07:02     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I stayed there so long that I believe that I can make the new Voivod album get released this week!!! And I can walk from London to Hamilton in time for the gig!
The... unattainable... is.. unknown...

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 25, 2002 08:05     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 25, 2002 09:13     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW! That was cool!

...gimme another Beer.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 25, 2002 10:29     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is fuckin' brilliant! If it was a pay-site I'd be forking over my credit card number so fast...
BTW what the hell was that?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 25, 2002 14:25     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But h, it's only around 200 km from London to Hamilton. Oh...you meant that London...
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 25, 2002 14:48     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I used to live in Niagara Falls / St Catherines area...Canada. Wish i were there now.
AllMan
VoivodFan
Member # 25

posted April 25, 2002 15:15     Profile for AllMan   Email AllMan     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eeeek! After seeing that i need to warp into the movie "Bowfinger" and go for therapy at MindHead
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 25, 2002 19:18     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had so much fun there
It fun & exciting
I guess I'll be seeing 'H' at Voivod tonight!!!
Then everyone can come back to my house and drink beer. I'll have everyone favorite beer...no matter what it is.

I love Zombo.com

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 06, 2013 02:54     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well,

apparently ZOMBO.COM is still up and running......

Sometimes when I am bored with working I dig up some old threads. I thought I'd share this one with you again..

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 06, 2013 06:29     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ha ha! Classic VVF-ing! And speaking of stupid links...

hasn't he quit yet?

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 06, 2013 10:36     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
ha ha! Classic VVF-ing! And speaking of stupid links...

hasn't he quit yet?

Haha, nicely done Harry! And way to promote yourself on the stupid links thread! Very cool.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 07, 2013 09:51     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan