my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Stupid Link of the Day : Korean Arse Shooter

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stupid Link of the Day : Korean Arse Shooter
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 23, 2002 12:25     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm so sorry.
http://www.meehawl.com/Flash/Korean%20Arse%20Shooter/index.html

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 23, 2002 15:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SHIT...
That was funny

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 19, 2013 14:29     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahaha...........funny

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 19, 2013 15:46     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where the fuck is Nia nowadays??

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 19, 2013 18:43     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hm, it is 11 years ago
where the hell is she????

--------------------

Inside a giant particle accelerator,a beam of protons,traveling at near the speed of light meets a beam of antiprotons moving equally fast in the opposite direction.The protons and mirror-image antiprotons annihilate each other,creating the fiery chaos of a parallel micro-galaxy.Experiment one complete,the VOIVOD goes into that new dimension,meeting different civilisations and psychic entities,extracting knowledge and energy in the eight programs of this project called: D I M E N S I O N H A T R Ö S S

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 19, 2013 21:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck you who cares what you think!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 20, 2013 02:32     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excuse my previous comment, but...WHERE the fuck IS Nia haha?

Sorry I'm not in the 'inner circle' or whatever the fuck you call yourselves, elitists

--------------------

phobos777
VoivodFan
Member # 1275

posted January 20, 2013 05:07     Profile for phobos777   Email phobos777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, Hell-O and FUCK YOU TOO, any arsehole here???? Im also not in the "inner circle"

Ah - sorry for my comment

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 20, 2013 15:06     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's all good-in-tha-hood, just fucking with ya! Welcome to the madness!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 20, 2013 18:22     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's gettin' hostile in da house

you will quickly find to never take anything anyone says here seriously... unless it's words of praise about Voivod

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 20, 2013 18:40     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, my bad, it was a bit tongue in cheek cuz obviously Phobos777 doesn't know who she is haha...But I really am wondering why she fell off the radar!

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 20, 2013 22:16     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been wondering for years what happened to NIA also. I enjoyed her wit and musical input.

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 20, 2013 22:45     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think I might have an idea, considering whether she is still with a certain person that happens to supply this message board, in which I am very grateful!

--------------------

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted January 20, 2013 22:47     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is so gross and silly
Welcome back nia.

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 21, 2013 07:36     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard she moved to Florida and now works at an alligator ranch in St. Augustine. In fact here she is:

NiaAlligatorWoman

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan