my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Information about tickets for the Hamilton Voivod show April 25th

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Information about tickets for the Hamilton Voivod show April 25th
Sean
VoivodFan
Member # 24

posted April 22, 2002 16:14     Profile for Sean   Email Sean     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I posted this on the voivd.com site too, so skip it if you already saw it there.

I've had a few people ask about tickets and where they can get them. We only have them at 2 places, here at Sonic Unyon's Store and in Rotate This in Toronto. I just called Rotate to make sure they have them as some hsvr contacted me and said they didn't but they definitely do have them for $7.

This should be a really great show, with three good heavy bands. I'm hoping people make it out for what should be a historical night of heavy music and to show some vocal support for Snake on his return to singing for the band. I'd love to see a really big crowd present to cheer the band on.

If you have questions, email me at jerks@sonicunyon.com and I'll let you know.

|  IP: Logged
Twindummy
VoivodFan
Member # 15

posted April 22, 2002 19:48     Profile for Twindummy   Email Twindummy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sean - Can I call and get tix on hold? I need a phone number to the bar. I am driving up from NY. Help me....
 |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan