my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » HANGNAIL acoustic songs

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HANGNAIL acoustic songs
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 21, 2002 11:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since H is too humble to promote this with his mates on this board I'll take the liberty to tell everyone to go get these downloads. http://www.hangnail.org/mary.html
So far there a 2 great acoustic songs the band put online. One is the Led Zep songs and the other is an original Hangnail piece (that I am now listening to) that combines the music from one song with the lrics from another (if I'm correct).

Everyone I have turned onto this band has NOT been dissapointed and has made sure to thank me.

Spreadin' the jam!!!

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 22, 2002 10:29     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers again boys....
humble... that's me alright!! I also didn't think that some live acoustic stuff recorded in my kitchen at 4am while loaded on beer would be of much interest to anyone but the most die hard hangnail fan (if there are any!!!) so its there for those who are curious enough to look for it!
In the meantime I like the sound of kula's band... jamming with blacky?... That would be fun!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 22, 2002 16:16     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You got a bunch of "die-hard fans" -h-!!!

In fact the one I turned on to Hangnail Bought all the cds, and vinyl from your site and also tracked down a Japanese cd to add to his collection.

Stop being so modest...Hangnail is FUCKIN AWESOME

as a great singer/guitarist/bassist/drinker once said "Cheers and Beers"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan