my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Regarding the "Angel Rat" demos

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Regarding the "Angel Rat" demos
Thrashiq
VoivodFan
Member # 21

posted April 21, 2002 01:40     Profile for Thrashiq   Email Thrashiq     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can someone give me some info on those tunes? When (and where) were these songs recorded (dates)? Are they all from the same session?

I just downloaded "The Prow" and it's fucking tripped out, different lyrics and crunchier and shit. SWEET I'll get the others on my friend's high speed, DIALUP SUCKS!!!!!

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 21, 2002 10:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If anyone needs a complete copy of all the AR demos that Warcopse has posted I will do a blanks & postage for this for anyone on this list. Just email me for my address. I'll also create some jewel case artwork for the demos...unles Warcorpse already has something.
everythorne
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 1051

posted April 12, 2009 22:02     Profile for everythorne   Email everythorne     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I read about 2 more out-takes for 'Angel Rat': Alice Cooper's cover "You Drive Me Nervous", and non-album "Nomads".

Maybe, it's exists in mp3.

JUDGE FARGO
VoivodFan
Member # 250

posted April 13, 2009 19:15     Profile for JUDGE FARGO   Email JUDGE FARGO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
all the AR demos are here on this site, including Nomads, I've never heard the Alice Cooper cover, anyone have it?

Old interview...

quote:

You recorded a cover song this time around, ALICE COOPER's 'You Drive Me Nervous', but I understand that this track will not be appearing on the LP. If this is so, what was the reason for recording it in the first place?
"That was more of a fun thing... we were mixing the record, and we decided to do that just for fun. I even played electronic drums on it, 'cause it's all samples of my drums played on electronic pads for this song. I just played that in the mixing song in front of Terry Brown, and we set up this pad kit, and we played the song live - while I was playing drums, Piggy was playing the bass and Snake was singing, and then Piggy recorded the guitar tracks on top of it. But it's not meant to be released or anything, it's just on some advance tapes that we gave out to magazines."

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan