my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hey what's shakin'!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey what's shakin'!!!!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 20, 2002 17:25     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey there y'all!
I was just informed by a certain Miss (Mrs?) Noitall (thanks!) that there's some kinda Voivod forum goin' on here!
Well let me tell ya something about Voivod...
They fuckin' rule!!!!
Nuff said.
To all you out there goin' to one of the upcoming shows...TAPE THE DAMN THING!!! Or better yet VIDEOTAPE THE DAMN THING. Out here in the prairies we don't get cool shows like that so we have to live vicariously through others. Have many beers and enjoy the show.
Warcorpse, I love the site! I'm going to download one of the logos and print it on a t-shirt. I bought some transfer paper to make t-shirts of my kid for her grandparents and I have like 5 sheets left!
I'll take a picture and send it to ya for your "cheap-ass unofficial Voivod shit" page.
Later!

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 20, 2002 18:07     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'Tis the King himself! I knew that even Satan himself couldn't stop you from posting your opinions on the net!
For some strange reason Iron Maiden's Innocent Exile is going through my head...
I was checkin' out your gear on the gear pages...wow. I'd love to get a set of V-drums. There's also Clavia's ddrum4 system SE which look pretty sweet. The Simon Phillips kit would kick ass. He's awesome.

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan