my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » HOCKEY! (again) (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: HOCKEY! (again)
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 06, 2002 15:47     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hate hockey. With a passion. So there goes your "All french canadians HAVE to like hockey" theory. i like REAL sports, like wrestling

E-C-W!! (r.i.p.)

Oh yah and before y'all get all worked up; yes i know it's rigged, yes i'm a hick, yes you are excused to go fuck yourselves.

[ May 06, 2002: Message edited by: Skulhed ]

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 07, 2002 07:28     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Shaker:
Hypergrrl...

Its ME! ME!....I'M the one you want!
I'll take you to any Baseball Game you want to go to! I'll buy you Hot Dogs & Apple Pie slices for Dessert! I'll pick you up in my Pick-up Truck & we can go watch Fireworks!
ME1 ME! I'M the NICE one!

You dont want Mezcalhead, because all he does is go outside DRUNK on Jack Daniels...and Curse & Shoot his Guns all night long.

I also crank up my chainsaw when I'm drunk too(I used to do that at every party I had).
Now tell me that's not sexy.

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted May 07, 2002 19:44     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Noitall, did you actually attend any E.C.C.W. shows at the Eagle's Hall in New Wrestlingminster? I bet your favorite tag team is
Gorgeous Michelle Starr and Loverboy Johnny Canuck!

[ May 07, 2002: Message edited by: El Indio ]

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 07, 2002 23:36     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck all sports except for PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING!!!
Chris Benoit is set to return to the ring ANY DAY NOW and the Canadian Crippler is gonna LAY WASTE to EVERYONE in the WWF (oh sorry, I mean the WWE - ugh)
E.C.W. rules, I miss 'em. (mind you I'm such a wrestling geek I used to watch Nitro and Thunder too)
Sabu, Steve Corino and Shane Douglas just had a 3 way dance here in Winnipeg last week. Show was sold out but I had to work anyway. Apparently it rocked. Steve Corino is the true King Of Old School.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 07, 2002 23:37     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah, wasn't this thread about hockey?
Go Leafs Go!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 08, 2002 08:00     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So now i know.

Nobody here likes REAL Sports.

Only the Fake & wannabe ones.

You People are SICK!...just SICK!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 08, 2002 08:15     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Real sports.... here's one.

No helmets, no shoulder pads, no fights(sometimes!!), just quality!
apologies to the german voivod fans for the pic!!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 08, 2002 08:40     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
H...is that a Large GOLF BALL those guys are chaseing after? HA! Just kidding.

At least THAT (Football) is a REAL Sport!

Here is ANOTHER:

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 08, 2002 08:48     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
H!.......Here's a page JUST FOR YOU!...
http://zeroreality.com/RIOTS/

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 08, 2002 09:54     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
h- Real sports? Come off it! Organized jogging is not a sport.
Just kidding, I played soccer (as we Canucks call it) for 6 years during my youth. I just started watching a bit of the UEFA at the end of the season. I'll definetly be checking out the World Cup. Don't have any favorites (since Canada and Scotland aren't in) but I guess I'll have to root for anyone EXCEPT Argentina.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 08, 2002 10:04     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well Kula I watched the hockey game last night, and I have one word --> BORING!
At least in a bike race you can see pile-ups, or at the very least a lot of bums in tight bike shorts, hee hee!

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted May 08, 2002 15:03     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
but, noitall, jose is soooo cute
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 08, 2002 15:26     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Noitall still wont say who her Fav Tour de France rider is, or what country.
She must be too busy looking at theyre BUTTS...and doesnt know! HA!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 08, 2002 15:44     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and just for Noitall!...>

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 08, 2002 18:20     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh sweet lord, what would Jesus say about this one?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan